Sunday, February 7, 2010

Incest Gay Dad And Son Blogspot.com Is Sex Between Dad And Son (Gay Incest) A Reality And Is It Very Open In US?

Is Sex between Dad and Son (Gay Incest) a reality and is it very open in US? - incest gay dad and son blogspot.com

Incest is illegal here in the United States. That happened here, but it is still illegal. Is that correct? In my opinion, I think it depends on the age of the child. Adults will feel like gay ... If both, which should agree to be legalized, but only if both are of age!

For me, I'm against, but is due to how I grew up. Perhaps in the future will change my mind and I will be. But now, fortunately, what you do!

WooHoo! I have 2 points and you get a STAR!

They were attacked by starbug!

Hugsssss

jo_luvz_anz

9 comments:

David S said...

It is a reality in the world, not just the United States. It is open to all. It is very quiet.

As a former psychotherapist, I can say that I worked with several cases of father / son incest - and in one case, my client was the wife / mother of two children. I saw the devastating impact it has on children.

But to be honest, I have worked with cases of mother-son incest and these cases are so sad. Parents who do this are very egocentric individuals.

SR said...

I think there is in every country in the world. If the age of the child under the age of consent, then I think it's against the law.

mcannon1... said...

If your really a very sick and all kind of incest is serious. But as the saying goes, "Different Strokes for different people"

Advocate... said...

a reality, but is not very open, because it is highly illegal.

jay. said...

It is bad / sick / illegal, but people still do not.
I mean seriously, it's America, what you expect.

Rachel Lee said...

This is in some meters, this can happen right, but an evil thought.I "Yuk.

In my area of punishing the United States 17th in life

Happy Trails

S.F. Girl said...

Pervert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustAGir... said...

* .. Sigh * What's going on
I'm sure it's real, yes, but not open to everyone. E illegally.

cbjr said...

No, I've never met anyone who has had sex with his father.

Post a Comment