Saturday, February 20, 2010

Burberry Head Board What Shall I Do With A Burberry Defect?

What shall I do with a Burberry defect? - burberry head board

I bought a bag Burberry shop, top box and therefore I do not see the product inside, but I've asked. As a gift for my mother, in a bag when it demolished on the sides. I am very shocked, I was hoping for a decent product, but I did not.

I'm coming this weekend and complain about the product, but it would be disproportionate? Do not expect to start, and leaving the coating of a tissue to cover the bag, no one has.

2 comments:

Couture☮ said...

Out of proportion? Not at all! If I do know is that Burberry is certainly not a cheap brand! You pay a lot of money for a good bag. It is terrible customer service that you deserve to get a new one! I would definitely return, do not go crazy or nothing to tell, just calm and ask a manager. Good luck xoxo

Lauren said...

You should go and explain to think and right away, or maybe we want money for something that will not do if they think he did it. Explain what happened, and I hope this gives you a new one, a refund or credit. And keep fighting to reach one of them, because you should not spend more and get a product in ruins.
Good luck!

Post a Comment