Saturday, January 2, 2010

Plastic Jar Lids I Need Help Finding An Old M&Ms Jar, It Would Mean A Lot To My Mom. Short White Plastic Jar With A Yellow Lid?

I need help finding an old M&Ms jar, it would mean a lot to my mom. Short white plastic jar with a yellow lid? - plastic jar lids

My father recently passed away last year, and M & Ms-pot was a gift from him. We moved shortly after his death, and the bottle does not fit with an array of other trinkets. My mother had a broken heart, and I tried to find another since. I understand that they can never replace the original, but I get it still. It was a twist top plastic bottle about 3 inches tall and 5 inches wide. The bottle itself was white with the M & M in this context, the cover was yellow. If you know anything about this bottle, please let me know. (If he was what he was, if they still do, where can I find one) or if you sell an older, tell me, please. I searched a long time and I want for Christmas.

1 comment:

pickmefi... said...

Try E-Bay

Post a Comment