Thursday, January 28, 2010

Period 6 Days Late Soft Cervix Negative Tests Cramping After Sex, Unexplained Cramping, Thick Cervical Mucous, Soft High Cervix?

Cramping after sex, unexplained cramping, thick cervical mucous, soft high cervix? - period 6 days late soft cervix negative tests

I listened to the mini-pill, there are about 3 weeks because my periods so irregular. A day later I started bleeding, I thought it was my time, I had (unprotected sex, yes, I know this may not have been the wisest choice ...). A week ago I started cramping, I think that time who have started for about 5-6 days continued. He reined in 2-3 days. But still no time. I had cervical mucus thick and white checked today and my cervix is soft and high. Moreover, today after sex, I started cramping. I took a pregnancy test is negative, but my stomach tells me I'm pregnant. I got a gynecologist appointment for next week, but can someone me an idea?

2 comments:

Liz^24 said...

No, not pregnant. Sounds like U have an infection of the cervix or vagina. Perhaps a pelvic inflammatory disease. The doctor would take a vaginal sample and sends high culture. Also starting antibiotic treatment or therapy. PID can lead to complications later, however, that infertility and ectopic pregnancies, etc.

gracekel... said...

Your body does not like the pill

Post a Comment