Thursday, November 12, 2009

Orthodontist On Tv Video Orthodontist Problems.......HELP!!!!!!!!!!!…

Orthodontist problems.......HELP!!!!!!!!!!!… - orthodontist on tv video

I wanted braces so I took an orthodontist and was gone. is that this place is small and there was no television, and everyone is good, but it is difficult to park. the prices are cheap, but I really need another orthodontist. I just go to an appointment and so far they have not done anything to my teeth. He told me to go pick up my X-rays was not good. Is it too late to a different orthodontist. and can anyone recommend an orthodontist. I live in San Francisco, CA. I need someone to an orthodontist and a dentist who is very close to each other and work in the same building so yah. Can someone help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment