Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Index.of Members/ Jpg As The The User Logs In I Want His Name To Be Retrieved From The Data Base And Placed On A Welcome Page.?

As the the user logs in i want his name to be retrieved from the data base and placed on a welcome page.? - index.of members/ jpg

my site is dynamic, the members of my information and products will be stored in a database, another member of the clicks on the name of the profile members about the information on this member Retrive the database and have, on a profile of the product
I have a login page for members when they enter the username and password correctly opens a list of all the members appear on the site, now I want the login page to get the names of users to data from the database and put it into a home page when the user clicks on the button "Send".
DREAMWEAVER I and I, m hopeing someone could correct PHP code page that works.

Thanks

2 comments:

Wi-Skier said...

Think you change it, the user input first!

In other words, if a user is to ensure 5 to 10 alphabetic characters that 5 to 10 characters. If malicious users can play all sorts of tricks to break into your system.

UnknownF... said...

If the connection creates a variable with your username.

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;? php
start_session ();

/ / Things Session

/ / If the login = true
$ _SESSION [ 'Username'] = $ username;

/ / Connect things
?>

Then, on the home page

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;? php
start_session ();

echo "Welcome", $ _SESSION [ 'username'];
?>

For further assistance, please contact me.

Post a Comment